“VESLIC” RUB FASTNESS TESTER
APPLIANCE FOR TESTING THE COLOUR FASTNESS TO THE WIPING (FASTNESS TO LEATHER PROCESSING AND UTILIZATION).
Veslic testing machine for leathers determines dry and wet colour fastness resistance to cycles provided by rubbing.
Therefore this equipment evaluates the behaviour of the skin/leather surface to rubbing with a wool felt pad.
During the test the felt (dry or wet) becomes more or less coloured, it depends on the amount of colour on the surface of the leather (finishes, pigments, dyestuff and buffing dust). In this operation the surface and the color of the skin can also change (may be alterated).
The colour fastness resistance is evaluated using the Grey Scale.
This equipment features n°4 felt carrier stations capable of working with 500 gr or 1 Kg applied weight.
Automatic cycle counter allows self-repeating motions up to 9.999 rounds.
The Veslic is available in the 1 working place, and 4 working places versions in order to test several samples simultaneously.
This equipment is produced in accordance with:
– UNI EN ISO 11640
– EN ISO 20344: 7.3
– IUP 450
– SLF 450
– DIN 53339BS
– DIN 53340
– NF EN ISO 5402
– JIS K 6545
– I.U.F 450
– I.U.F 454
– I.U.F 458
- sheet-steel carrying structure, varnished with antiacid epoxy resin (rust avoidance)
- movement unit with radiomotor with permanent greasing
- stainless steel 18/8 horizontal table with clamps for the drawing of specimens (No. 1 according to l.U.F. specifications)
- 4 according to T.N.o. and Pirmasens modifications)
- system for the elongation of 10% of the specimen or the specimens
- felt clamps 15 x 15 mm. with load of 500 gr.
- extra weight for 1.000 total
- movement space: more than 35 mm
- Brown and Inox steel supports
- Steel shielded self centering bearings anti-condensate
CONTROL PANEL incorporating:
- General switch
- Button for the automatic axis setting of the buckles
- IMPULSE COUNTER-ELECTRONIC PROGRAMMER with 6 figures and automatic zeroing
Power Supply: 220V – 50Hz