SPRAYGUN SPRAYCOLOR® BRAND TYPE XSD (SOFTPRESSURE®)
It’s the technique evolution of SC spray gun.
XSD spray gun is a HVLP gun and introduces some important innovations, thereby solves the problem of corrosion in critical areas of the aluminium body.
XSD is equipped in series of the KIT NEEDLE-NOZZLE PLUS (patented): covered with titanium nitride, able to guarantee remarkable higher resistance from usury, compared any traditional gun, it allows less frequent maintenance and substitution of parts.
Softpressure® is the new geometry of air distribution channels, able to guarantee a delicate and regular pressure in the accumulate room.
This technology allows important advantages, such as the possibility of using moderate air pressure atomization, to concur a better air-varnish mixture, so we have better finishes on the final product, eliminating excessive varnish lumps and the “dropping” phenomenon.
Available diameters: Ø 0.8 – 1.0 – 1.2 – 1.5
Available heads: F – S
Geometry of air distribution channels
A detail of the new geometry of air distribution channels, able to guarantee a delicate and regular pressure in the accumulate room.
5 key points
1 Certified UNI EN 13966-1
2 Colour component 100% STAINLESS STEEL
3 Reduced Overspray
4 High finish with softpressure® technology
5 High reliability
– INOX implantation of the pigment entrance nipple
– INOX implantation of the metal ring to the aluminum structure
– INOX thread and center of the nozzle
– air pressure of opening command: CYL 3.5 bar max 4.0 bar
– pressure of paint inlet: 1 bar
– air pressure of atomization: ATO 2,5 max 3 bar
– Weight: 1290 g
– Consumption: 220 l/min
– Ideal for products with low, medium density
– Connections for air and paint: G ¼”
– fixing to the machine: 2 holes Ø 10
– external dimensions: 148 x 55 x 65 mm.
– available stocks kit of PVD coated needle-nozzle, head: dia. 0,8 – 1,0 – 1,2 – 1,5