PERSPIROMETER (COLOUR FASTNESS TEST TO PERSPIRATION)
ITEM 35 A
The Perspirometer is used to determine color fastness test to perspiration, cold water and sea water on leathers, fabrics, plasticized PVC and other materials. The same instrument is employed to predict the phenolic yellowing tester.
The Perspiration Tester allaws to perform 3 tests:
Instruments to check colour fastness to perspiration acid and alkaline sweat in compliance with the following standards: IUF 426 (ISO 11641); UNI EN ISO 105 E04; BS 1006; BS EN 20105; AATCC 15; IWS TM 175
2. COLOUR FASTNESS TO WATER – HYDROTEST
Instrument to check color fastness to water, swimming pool and sea water in compliance with the following standards: IUF 421 (ISO 11642, UNI EN ISO 105 E02, UNI EN ISO 105 E03UNI EN ISO 105 E01, BS 1006, BS EN 20105, AATCC 106, AATCC 107; IWS TM6.);
3. MIGRATION TEST
Instrument to check colour yellowing to phenolt, according to regulations: IUF 442 (ISO 15701); ISO 105 X10 and AATCC.
After insertion of the specimens, the Perspirometer is transferred to an Incubator for a pre-determined period.
Following incubation, the Perspirometer is removed and specimens are graded using gray scales.
The Perspirometer comprises a stainless steel frame, having top and bottom plates and an intermediate spring plate. The springs, which act on this plate, are designed to maintain a uniform pressure on the specimens, as they are drying out in the Incubator.
Perspiration fastness testing is carried out by immersing the specimens in both alkaline and acidic solutions. Acrylic separator plates are used for colour fastness tests and glass plates for phenolic yellowing tests.
– Entiraly composed in AISI 316 Stainless Steel;
– equipped with n.1 weight of 5 Kg give a load to the specimen
– sample holder unit containing 21 plexiglass/acrylic normalized separator plates
– possibility to effectuate up to 20 tests all the same time.
DIMENSIONS: 150 X 170 X 80mm
SUPPLIES FOR PESPIROMETER
– Acrylic/plaxiglass separator plates for colour fastness tests;
– Set of glass separator plates for phenolic yellowing tests;
– Multifibre witness fabric DW 010 UNI ISO 105F10;
– Grey Scale for assessing change in colour or degrade according to ISO 105 A02;
– Grey Scale for for colour staining and/or transfer according to ISO 105 A03;
– Acid or Alkaline solution of perspiration 1000ml (Istidina Cloridrato);
– Acid or alkaline powders 500 gr;
– Set of white soft plastic-coated PVC/L 50 x 30 (IUF 442-ISO 15701);
– Set of sheets PVC/T migration test 100×40 (ISO 105-X10);
– Bht free 63 micron film 400×200 (ISO 105 X18);
– Control fabric for phenolic yellowing 10x3cm (ISO 105 X18);
– Impregnated test papers for phenolic yellowing 100x75mm (ISO 105 X18);