ELONGATION, BREAKING AND STICH TEAR TESTER.
This equipment, Tensile Tester or Dinamometer, is one of the most universal instruments being part of any laboratory.
Dinamometer matches , in particular, those requirements peculiar of footwear and tannery fields. The vertical monocolumn frame is designed to be adopetd over a bench , featuring a fixed upper clamp and a downwards moving lower clamp. A horizontal version is also available. The load offset goes from 50 to 5000 N , depending on customer’s need.
Load detection is guaranteed by an “A” class load cell.
Besides those most commonly tested parameters such as elongation and breaking, other important tests can be performed with this equipment by means of dedicated special clamps and accessories. They are: adhesion of finish, tear load and resistance to bursting. All these values can be detected and filed either by visualizing equipment digital instruments or printing the curve calculated by a dedicated software supplied as optional.
– Adjustable traction speed from 50 mm/min to 500 mm/min
– 300 kg Electronic load cell
– Steel plated support antiacid varnished
– Traction motoreducer group
– Inox steel holding clamps
– Magnetotermal security switch
– DIGITAL indicator of the applied force with memory
– DIGITAL indicator of the traction speed (mm/min)
– DIGITAL indicator of the elongation (mm)
– Self calibration
– Climb and descent buttons
– Speed selector with 2 fixed and 1 adjustable speed
– Speed regulator
– Fixed speed regulation trimmer
– Recorder interface
This equipment is produced in accordance with:
EN ISO 20344:5.15
BS 3144:Met 6
BS 3144:Met 8
BS 1932:Part 1
EN ISO 20344: 5.2.4
AFNOR T 46002
ASTM D 2212
– Personal Computer and management software
– Standard punching tool
– Certified load cells (5-10-50-100-500-1000-1600 Kg)