ROTATIVE DRUM ABRASION
This Abrasion Testing Machine is designed to test soles rubber resistance to abrasion and car seats leather.
The sample is positioned inside a specific carrier which will be placed upon a rotating drum, previuosly dressed with standard abrasion paper.
The operator will take note of the sample weight before and after test, to check wight loss and adopt such parameter to calculate abrasion resistance thanks to a specific phormula, dictated by the standard.
This equipment is produced in accordance with:
– EN ISO 20344
– EN 344
– ISO 4649
– UNI 9185
– UNI 8615
– DIN 53.516
– Steel plate laying surface, anti-acid varnished
– Double motion device driven by proper powerful reducers
– Inclinable sample carrier device, provided with automatic rotating drum bearing and disengagement
– Sample rotative device (optional)
– 18/8 Stainless steel plate for waiste material collection.
Functions, Alarm and Cycles selection managed by Last Generation Easy Colour Touch Panel.