CONSUMABLES FOR PERSPIROMETER & PHENILIC YELLOWING TEST
Standard or certified consumables used for Colour Fastness Test (transpiration test -hydrotest – migration test) and Phenolic Yellowing Test (Phenotest) using Perspirometer.
COLOUR FASTNESS TEST
– PLEXIGLASS/ACRYLIC SEPARATOR PLATES dimensions 115x60mm. Each pack contains 21 plates.
– MULTIFIBRE WITNESS FABRIC DW 010 according to the standards UNI EN ISO 105 F10, UNI EN ISO 105 E01-E04 and UNI EN ISO C06 – C09. Multifibre DW fabric can be supplied in: 10mts roll, 50mts meter roll, 250 pre cut pieces 4x10cm and 250 pre cut pieces 5x10cm.
– GREY SCALE according to the standards ISO 105 and BS 1006.
GREY SCALE FOR ASSESSING CHANGE IN COLOUR according to EN ISO 105 – A02.
GREY SCALE FOR ASSESSING STAINING according to EN ISO 105 – A03.
– WHITE PIGMENTED PVC FOIL SDC 10x40cm, according to BS EN ISO 105 X10. Each pack contains 300pcs.
– WHITE SOFT PVC SHEET FOR MIGRATION TEST 50x30mm, according to the standard IUF 442:2015 (VESLIC C-4420) and ISO 15701:2015.
Each pack contains 10 sheets (100 pieces).
– ACID OR ALKALINE SOLUTION (Histidine Hydrochloride). 1000ml bottle.
– ACID OR ALKALINE SWEAT POWDER according to BS EN ISO 105 E04 and ISO 11640. (L-histidine Monochloridate Monohydrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium of Hydroxide, Biosized Monosodium Phosphate Sodium (Reagent for acid solution) e Bisodic Phosphate Dihydrate (Reagent for alkaline solution).
PHENOLIC YELLOWING TEST
This test assesses the potential of phenolic yellowing of textile materials. Performing this test will help manufacturers if a garment will yellow while in its package.
– GLASS PLATES FOR PHENOLIC YELLOWING 100x40x3mm, according to the standard BS EN ISO 105 X18:2007, M&S C20B and NEXT TM43.
Each pack contains 10 pieces.
– BHT FREE 63 MICRON FILM 400x200mm according to BS EN ISO 105 X18:2007, M&S C20B and NEXT TM43. Each pack contains 100 pieces.
– CONTROL FABRIC FOR PHENOLIC YELLOWING 10x3cm according to the standard BS EN ISO 105 X18:2007, M&S C20B and NEXT TM43. Each pack contains 25 pieces.
– IMPREGNATED TEST PAPERS FOR PHENOLIC YELLOWING 100x75mm according to the standard BS EN ISO 105 X18:2007, M&S C20B and NEXT TM43. Each pack contains 50 pieces.