COMPACT OVEN AND COMPACT INCUBATOR
Professional natural air convection oven and incubator for small scale thermostatic applications where a high precision and affordability are required.
Designed according to: 2 class, DIN 12880.
The incubator cabinet is also used to check the colour fastness under different conditions and under the action of agents such as acid and alkaline perspiration, water and sea salt water, yellowing phenolic, etc.
The perspirometer, with the samples, is then placed in the incubator cabinet for a time and at a predefined temperature. At the end of the test, the sample colour fades and stains the multifibre fabric.
– Natural assisted ventilation;
– Temperature range from +5°C above room temperature to +80°C;
– Temperature accuracy: ±0,5°C at +37°C;
– Display precision ±0,1°C;
– Digital display P.I.D. Thermostat with programmer, Autotuning function;
– Programmer 16 step with software and RS232 communication port;
– Temperature control with digital display;
– Steel shelves adjustable in height;
– Max operating capacity: two perspirometers;
– Max theoretical capacity: three perspirometers.
– External structure in steel coated in epoxy anti-acid paint;
-Inner sructure in stainless steel with rounded corners;
– Double insulation door with silicone seal to prevent heat loss;
– Crystal door for easy inspectioning;
– Thermal insulation with mineral fibre;
– For further protection the oven is equipped with visual allarm security thermostat (range from +50°C to +280°C for VN) and manual resetting;
– Ventilation opening with manual flow control;
– Heating elements are not in contact with internal chamber but are in an ante-chamber to guarantee uniform heating;
– Illuminated two phase main switch.
|Volume (nominal) lt.||8||20||8||20|
|Width X Depth X Height mm.||208 X 202 X 220||285 X 252 X 385||208 X 202 X 220||285 X 252 X 385|
|Width X Depth X Height mm.||465 X 330 X 370||550 X 380 X 433||465 X 330 X 370||550 X 380 X 433|
|Temperature||Display digitale / Digital display|
|Power W – Power supply V||240W – 230V||400W – 230V||120W – 230V||200W – 230V|
|Load max total insertable kg||10||10||10||10|
|Load max shelves kg||7||7||7||7|