INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE WEBSITE USERS
The owner of this site, the company Mario Caimi srl, in compliance with the obligations deriving from national  and community legislation (GDPR) and subsequent amendments, respects and protects the privacy of users / visitors, putting in place adequate and proportionate security measures so as not to damage their rights.
This information applies exclusively to the online activities of this site and is valid for the relevant users / visitors and pursues the objective of providing maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses it.
The treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, conservation limitation, integrity, confidentiality and responsibility.
Pursuant to the articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation and current legislation, therefore, the following information is provided regarding the processing that the Owner will perform with your personal data:
- Contact details of the Data Controller:
Legal name / form: Mario Caimi srl
Registered office address: Via Villoresi 64/G – 20029, Turbigo (MI)
Telephone: 0331 899323
Digital domicile (PEC or other): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of data collected and purpose of processing:
The Data Controller adopts all the technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the personal data processed. In particular, these measures are aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. The processing is carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means with the logic of organization and processing of personal data, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Information is collected in an automated manner during user visits.
The Data Controller may process some personal data of users who interact with the web services of the site, in particular:
- navigation data: personal data can be acquired automatically by computer systems during use of the site, such as the IP address, URI notation addresses , the type of browser and the parameters of the device used to connect to the site, the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the web page of the visitor’s origin  and exit, as well as details relating to the date and time of visit, to requests sent to the site server and which make navigation possible. The navigation data may also be used to compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand the use of the site and to improve the structure of the same. Navigation data may eventually be used to ascertain illegal activities, such as in the case of computer crimes, to the detriment of the site.
- personal and contact details, necessary for the performance of existing or future contractual relationships with users.
No “special categories” of personal data, that is data that can be classified as sensitive, are collected and processed in any way .
The data provided by the user or communicated by third parties will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration on the website, services and / or apps developed or made available by the Data Controller, use of related information services, management of contact requests or information;
- fulfillment of obligations under EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the ascertainment and prosecution of crimes;
- verification of the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime.
The site allows the entry of data, such as the name and email address, by the visitor / user; this activity is subject to the express acceptance of this information.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, by going to the owner free from any responsibility for possible violations that might be due to the effect committed. It is in fact up to the user to obtain any permits for entering personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
- Base giuridica del trattamento dei dati personali:
The provision of personal data relating to the purposes referred to in points 1), 2) and 3) of the previous paragraph, connected to a pre-contractual and / or contractual phase or functional to a request of the Interested party or required by a specific legislation, is mandatory. Failure by the interested party to provide certain personal data in relation to the aforementioned purposes may prevent the Data Controller from providing its services.
- Use of Cookie:
See specific page.
- Recipients of personal data:
The data will be kept by the writer and can be communicated to:
- authorized parties involved in the organization of the site ;
- external subjects ;
- subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by law or by orders of the authorities;
- Third countries or international organizations. The site may share some data collected with services located outside the European Union area .
The complete list of all those responsible and authorized for the processing of personal data can be requested by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com, or to the postal address of the registered office of the owner of the processing of personal data.
- Place of processing:
The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the Web Hosting datacenter. The Web Hosting (MSW SRLS), in its capacity as external processing manager, processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller in accordance with European standards.
- Period of storage of personal data:
The data collected will be processed exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested service. However, this period of time will not last more than 10 years, at the end of which the Data Controller will automatically delete the personal data collected.
- Rights of the interested party:
The Regulations reserve specific rights for users / interested parties. In particular, the interested party may at any time exercise the right to:
- access your personal data, obtaining confirmation that your personal data is being processed and whether or not it is being processed, in which case, be informed about the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom the same can be communicated, to the applicable retention period, to the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- to obtain, in the foreseen cases, the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- to obtain, in the foreseen cases, the limitation of the treatment ;
- request the portability of the data that you have provided to the Data Controller, ie to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance by the Data Controller to whom has provided them within the limits established by art. 20;
- oppose at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, in the cases provided for by the Regulation. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for these purposes, including profiling to the extent to which it is connected to such direct marketing;
- withdraw your consent at any time, with the same ease with which it was granted;
- make a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data;
- obtain all available information on the origin of personal data, if these have not been collected from the interested party;
- receive communication without undue delay in the case of “data breach”, ie in the event that the violation of personal data presents a high risk for one’s rights and freedoms;
- be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees, if personal data are transferred to a third country or to international organizations.
All the aforementioned rights can be exercised at the request of the interested party by writing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of the website, including those intended for tablets and / or smartphones, by the user / visitor implies full knowledge and acceptance of this statement.
This information may be subject to periodic updates.
Last modified on 11/13/2019.
Holder of the processing of personal data
Mario Caimi srl
 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, amended by Legislative Decree n. 101/2018;
 European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 2016/679;
 Uniform Resource Identifier;
 pursuant to art. 4 of the Code and of the art. 9 of the GDPR;
 administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators;
 third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies;
 in particular with Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Microsoft, LinkedIn, through social plugins and the Google Analytics service;
 the right foreseen provides that the personal data is “marked”, at the limit of limit the treatment in the future.