INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE
We wish to inform you that in compliance with the obligations arising from national legislation and Community (GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site  respects and protects the privacy of users / visitors, implementing adequate and proportionate security measures not to harm user rights.
This Statement applies exclusively to the online activities of this site and is valid for its users / visitors.
The treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, limitation of retention, integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
The objective of the “privacy” disclosure is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Code 196/2003 and ss. mm. and ii. and of the articles 13 and 14 of the Regulations, therefore, we provide you with the following information regarding the treatment that this institution will carry out with your personal data:
- Contact details of the Data Controller of personal data :
Name / Legal form: Mario Caimi srl
Registered office address: Via Villoresi 64/G – 20029, Turbigo (MI)
Telephone: 0331 899323
- Type of data collected and purpose of processing:
The Data Controller shall take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data processed. In particular, these measures are aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means with the logic of organization and processing of personal data, including the logs originating from access and use of services made available via the web, products and services used related to the purposes pursued. from the Owner and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Information is collected automatically during user visits.
The Data Controller may process some personal data of users who interact with the web services of the site, in particular:
- Browsing data: personal data can be acquired automatically by the computer systems during the use of the site, such as the IP address, addresses in URI notation , the type of browser and the parameters of the device used to connect to the site, the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the web site of origin of the visitor  and exit, as well as details regarding the date and time of visit, the requests sent to the site server and making it possible browsing. The navigation data can also be used to compile anonymous statistics that allow to understand the use of the site and to improve its structure. The navigation data may possibly be used to ascertain illegal activities, such as in cases of computer crimes, to the detriment of the site.
- “Particular categories” of personal data: data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, membership of parties, trade unions, religious or philosophical associations or organizations, political or trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. For this category of personal data it is necessary that the interested party give written consent.
The data you provide or disclosed by third parties will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration to the website, services and / or apps developed or made available by the Owner, use of the related information services, management of contact requests or information, to make purchases of products and services offered through the website of the Owner;
- management of requests from the consultant / user, completion of purchase orders for products and services offered, including all aspects concerning the payment method, management of shipments, possible exercise of the right of reconsideration envisaged for distance purchases, the update on the availability of products and services that are temporarily unavailable;
- fulfillment of obligations provided for by EU and national regulations, the protection of public order, the ascertainment and repression of crimes;
- direct marketing, namely sending advertising material, direct sales, carrying out market research or commercial communication of products and / or services offered by the company; this activity may also include products and services of group companies and be carried out by sending advertising / informative / promotional material and / or invitations to participate in initiatives, events and offers aimed at rewarding users / customers, carried out using “Traditional” , or through “automated” contact systems  pursuant to art. 130 c.1 and 2 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003 and s.m.i .;
- verification of the correct operation of the site and for reasons of security, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the Controller from any responsibility regarding possible violations of the laws.
- Legal basis for processing personal data:
The provision of personal data relating to the purposes referred to in points a), b) and c), connected to a pre-contractual and / or contractual or functional phase to a request by the interested party or required by specific regulations, is mandatory. In case of failure by the interested party to provide some personal data in relation to the aforementioned purposes could prevent the owner to provide its services.
With regard to point d) of this Information, personal data are entered voluntarily by the interested party. The consent must be free, optional and always revocable without consequences on the usability of the products and services, except for the impossibility for the Owner to provide some services. In some cases the browsing experience on the site could be compromised.
The site may use some types of cookies. In particular, the site uses session cookies, whose function is limited to the transmission of session identification data necessary to ensure efficient navigation. Other types of cookies, or similar technologies, may be used from time to time to allow the use of the site or specific features.
Some persistent cookies may be used in order to trace the language used by the user’s computer system, which can in any case be deactivated at any time. Cookies are not used for the acquisition and transmission of personal identification data of users or tracking cookies. For session data and data strictly necessary for the operation of the site, the conferment is necessary and does not require user consent. Failure to provide these data may eventually make it impossible to browse the site. For more information on the deactivation and setting of cookies, users can consult the appropriate section of the site and follow the procedures specifically provided by the latter.
List of cookies
|Cookie||Domain||Third party Cookie||Persisrtent Cookie||Session Cookie|
|__gads||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|DSID||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|IDE||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|__utma||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|__utmb||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|__utmc||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|__utmt||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|__utmz||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|_ga||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|_gat||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|_gid||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|woocommerce_*||https://automattic.com/privacy/||Third party Cookie|
|wp_woocommerce_*||https://automattic.com/privacy/||Third party Cookie|
|wc_cart_hash_*||https://automattic.com/privacy/||Third party Cookie|
|wc_fragments_*||https://automattic.com/privacy/||Third party Cookie|
|wfwaf-authcookie-*||https://www.wordfence.com/privacy-policy/||Third party Cookie|
|wf_loginalerted_*||https://www.wordfence.com/privacy-policy/||Third party Cookie|
|wfCBLBypass||https://www.wordfence.com/privacy-policy/||Third party Cookie|
|APISID||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|CONSENT||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|GPS||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|HSID||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|LOGIN_INFO||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|PREF||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|SAPISID||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|SID||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|SSID||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
|YSC||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it||Third party Cookie|
Last updates 19/02/2019
- Recipients of personal data:
The data will be stored at the writer and can be communicated to:
- persons in charge involved in the organization of the site ;
- external subjects ;
- subjects whose right to access data is recognized by legal provisions or by orders of the authorities;
Third countries or international organizations. The site may share some data collected with services located outside the European Union area . The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016  for which no further consent is required.
- Place of processing:
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the Web Hosting datacenter. Web Hosting (Serverplan srl), as Data Processor, processes personal data on behalf of the Owner in accordance with European standards
- Retention period of personal data:
The data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested service. In any case, this period of time will not last more than 1 year, unless otherwise agreed with the owner of the data, at the end of which the Data Controller will proceed to the automatic cancellation of the personal data collected
- Rights of the interested party:
We also inform you that the Regulations reserve specific rights to interested parties. In particular, the interested party may exercise at any time the right to:
- access to personal data, obtaining confirmation that personal data is being processed or not, and in this case, be informed about the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom the same can be communicated, to the applicable conservation period, to the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- obtain, in the cases provided for, the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
- obtain, in the foreseen cases, the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it;
request the portability of the data that has provided to the Owner, ie to receive them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, also to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by the Data Controller to whom provided them within the limits established by art. 20.
For the treatments referred to in point d) of the purposes (“direct marketing”), the interested party can always revoke the consent and exercise the right to oppose direct marketing.
The interested party also has the right to:
- to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority pursuant to art. 77 of the Rules;
- obtain all available information on the origin of personal data, if these are not collected from the data subject;
- be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards, if personal data are transferred to a third country or to international organizations.
All the above rights may be exercised at the request of the interested party in the manner disclosed on the website of the owner, or by writing directly to email@example.com.
The use of the website, including those intended for tablets and / or smartphones, by the visitor / user implies full knowledge and acceptance of the content and any indications included in this Notice published at the time the access occurs.
The “Privacy” statement may be subject to periodic updates.
Last updates: 19/02/2019
 Legislative Decree 30 n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data;
 European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 2016/679;
 Data controller;
 if the Owner is based outside the EU, the contact details of the Owner of the Data Controller are also indicated
 Uniform Resource Identifier;
 es. paper mail and / or calls from an operator;
 es. SMS and / or MMS, telephone calls without operator intervention, e-mail, fax, interactive applications;
 administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators;
 suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies;
 In particular with Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, through the social plugins and the Google Analytics service;
 Privacy Shield. [/ Vc_column_text] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]